We Are Now Accepting Applications
We are currently accepting applications for the positions of:
- Full Time Public Safety Dispatcher. View the Civil Service Announcement by clicking "HERE."
- Part Time Police Officer. View the Civil Service Announcement by clicking "HERE."
To apply and register for Civil Service tests go to: www.nationaltestingnetwork.com. Once on the National Testing Network site, select "Find Jobs" then select:
- Emergency Communications, then Eaton Police Division, for the Dispatcher Exam
- Law Enforcement, then Eaton Police Division, for the Part Time Patrol Officer Exam.
The testing process (for both positions) consists of:
1. Written examination. Passing score is 70% or above.
2. Panel Interview.
3. CVSA Truth Verification Test.
4. Drug test & Background Investigation.
5. Home Interview.
6. Final Interview with the Chief of Police.
Candidates must successfully pass each step to move on to the next step.